Sunday, June 20, 2010

I now know...

You know the times where you find yourself reflecting on life, something you haven't really seen before becomes more apparent? I am finding that the more Psych classes I take, the more I learn and the more changes begin to take place. I mean this is a great thing and applying it to my life only strengthens me. I just wish I knew or understood what I know and understand now many years back. At the same time, I understand who I am today and why I am the way I am based on personal and past experiences.

Anyways, Kayla had her first dentist appointment. I tried not to make it sound to serious because in a way it is standard in life for people to have a cavity or two but Kayla's situation is a little bit more complex. In addition, it is an actual surgery where she will be knocked out entirely and will be having a lot of work for a 6 year old done in one setting. She inherited what my family calls the "Heil" mouth, terrible teeth so we need to knock this before it gets severe. Surgery hasnt been scheduled but I expect a call tomorrow regarding it.

Kayla wants me to take her to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow and I agreed. I love our "mother/daughter" time - memories that last forever. She is excited and I am too.

Off to rest my eyes, I need some new readers! I need a little social circle or something.

- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment