I love new beginnings. Since the divorce, I have pondered when I would feel stable enough to find my own place and begin life all over again. While in some aspects, my life began anew - in other aspects I feared the steps I needed to take.
Not to long ago, I was told that family would be moving out of the state. Talk about news. I was working part time at a job that paid next to nothing. I had no idea how to take the next step in a successful and positive manner. Somehow I managed - got a new job with more hours and ...
On April 3rd, 2010; Kayla and I finished moving into our new home. This is such a great change and an experience both of us can share together. Since the move, Kayla has made new friends. In addition, she is behaving by all my normal expectations: she goes to bed when told, takes her shower when told, helps out when needed - and with little to no fuss.
Finally Kayla has the consistency she needs in the home in which her and I reside. There are no disruptions. And I have finally found some sort of happiness and hope for a much more positive future.
I plan on blogging more now.
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment