Yesterday, after my body was put to hell - I managed to get a load of laundry done and the installed our new oven. I also managed to unpack 2 more boxes which consisted of Kayla and I's clothing. So this is progress and progress is good with my chaotic life at the moment.
We have a new addition to our family. His name is Spunki. It is kittin season and there was a segment on television stating that they would be euthanizing a lot of them this year if they didnt find homes. I fell in love with one of the featured ones and drove down immediately to get him. Now that we live in our own place, Sami is a single cat and while I think she enjoyed it - my life is a bit active and she could use a friend. In addition, Kayla has been begging me for one so I will be teaching her responsibility with Spunki.

So far the two are getting along. Spunki is about 5 weeks old but is eating and using the liter box very well. Kayla knows of the new kitten but she hasn't met him yet. She will meet him tomorrow when I pick her up from school. I think its better that the kitten and Sami get to know each other before introducing my six year old who will probably carry the kitten around like a purse. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to stuff him in her backpack and take him to school - thats how adorable he is.
I have to work today until 6 so the two cats can work on becoming bestfriends during that time.

No comments:
Post a Comment